The Kolorshift Series truly reimagines the design possibilities of color with exterior metal walls that shift in color depending on the viewing angle or direction of sunlight. The end result is a continuous iridescent color gradient.
Kolorshift Series paints are formulated as a polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) coating system with 70% Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® resins, which provide lasting durability. They are available with a standard 20-year warranty.
- .8 mil [20 micron] nominal PVDF Color Coat
- .5 mil [12.7 micron] Polyester Base Coat
- .2 mil [5.1 micron] Polyester Primer
- Substrate – G-90 galvanized steel, aluminum
- Embossed or smooth texture
- Five colors: Hemlock, Dusty Rose, Green Shimmer, Purple Rain, Lightning Storm
- Available for all Exposed Fastener, Concept Series®, IW-Series, Formawall® Dimension Series®, Formawall® Graphix Series®, and FormaBond® panels
- Standard G-90 hot-dip galvanized steel conforming to ASTM A924 and ASTM A653 structural quality
- Galvalume steel, hot-dip coated with aluminum-zinc alloy conforming to ASTM A924 and ASTM A792
- Aluminum Alloy 3003 or 5052 and for standing seam roof panels, 3004**, available in smooth surface as a substrate
**Subject to minimum quantity requirements
To see CENTRIA's full selection of vibrant colors, download our color brochure.