Versacor Ultra PF
Versacor® Ultra PF is an excellent coating for corrosive architectural applications.
- .8 mil [75 micron] nominal PVDF Coat
- 3.0 mil [75 micron] nominal Versacor Ultra Barrier Coat Primer
- Substrate – G-90 galvanized steel, aluminum
- What is Reverse Side Coating Protection?
On CENTRIA's Profiled Series panels with a Versacor Ultra coating system, an additional Versacor Barrier Coating is applied to the interior of the metal substrate. Then either a Urethane top coat, wash coat or primer is applied over the barrier coat. This additional coating protects the metal against corrosion from the interior. Another reason Versacor Ultra provides superior protection.
- Standard G-90 hot-dip galvanized steel conforming to ASTM A924 and ASTM A653 structural quality
- Aluminum Alloy 3003 or 5052 and for standing seam roof panels, 3004**, available in smooth surface as a substrate
**Subject to minimum quantity requirements
To see CENTRIA's full selection of vibrant colors, download our color brochure.