Formawall Dimension Series 3” (76mm) Horizontal Flat
Formawall Dimension Series 3” Horizontal Flat panel provides outstanding aesthetics and value, along with maximum thermal performance and moisture control – all in a single component.
- Substrate & Core:
- Standard – 22/26 gage G-90 galvanized steel face and liner with HCFC-free polyurethane or polyisocyanurate foam-insulated core
- Optional gages available – consult CENTRIA
- Optional stainless steel face sheet, 304 stainless steel, 22 or 20 gage, smooth, embossed or striated*
*Length restrictions apply, please consult CENTRIA
- Horizontal oriented panel – Rainscreen, pressure-equalized and drainable joinery, 1/2" [13mm] nom. joint – standard
- Performance Option
- Pressure Equalized Vertical Seal Plate
- Surface Finish
- Non-directional embossed flat, striated or variable striated
- Smooth flat, striated or variable striated
- Non-directional embossed planked flat
- Smooth planked
- Coatings and Colors
- Advanced Fluorofinish PVDF, metallic and mica color coatings in standard & custom colors
- Duragard & Duragard Plus premium high build architectural coatings
- Duracast® – a natural appearing textured finish
- Versacor® Ultra Premium Multi-Layered Coating System
- Kolorshift™ Iridescent Coating System
- Panel Width: 10" to 40" [254mm to 1016mm]
- Panel Length
- Smooth – 1’ [305mm] min. to 16’ [4.88m] max.
- Embossed striated – 1’ [305mm] min. to 37’ [11.28m] max.
- Embossed – 1’ [305mm] min. to 37’ [11.28m] max.
- Duracast – 1’ [305mm] min. to 28’ [8.53m] max.
- Panel Thickness/Depth of Reveal
- 3" [76mm] with 2-3/16” [56mm] deep reveal
- "R" Value
- 3" [76mm] panel with 1/2” [13mm] reveal – R21
*R-Values are based on ASTM C1363 Testing. Air films are included. Panel Weight – 3.25 lbs./sq.ft (22/26 ga.)
- Fire Tests
- UL Tunnel Test, Subject 723, ASTM E84
- Flame Spread 25 max
- Smoke Developed, 450 max.
- UL Room Corner Test, UL 1715
- Factory Mutual Approval: FM 4880; 50' High Large Scale Corner Test for Unlimited Height Approval for Walls and Ceilings
- SwRI: ASTM E108 Fire Test
- SwRI: Multistory Fire Test, UBC 26-4
- ASTM D2015; BTU Content Test
- ASTM D 1929; Ignition Properties
- UL Fire Wall Designs: 1 hr., 2 hr., 3 hr., U017, U617, U040, U645, U605
CENTRIA Formawall Dimension Series panels have been tested in accordance with requirements of the IBC Uniform Building Codes. Contact CENTRIA for more information.
- Dade County Approval Miami-Dade County NOA 07-0103.06 (Note: available with 22/22 gage – 4” max reveal – max 30” module)
Consult CENTRIA for test reports.
Patent No.: US 6,253,511; 6,627,128; 6,968,659; Canada 2,351,846